CLN is a fast-growing startup with a perfect combination of innovative vigor and high-end business scheme. It is committed to building a stylish, professional, and trustworthy corporate image. Self-management in each employee's own work schedule and teamwork in the office are highly valued. CLN keeps in mind the importance of creating a comfortable and positive work environment where employees are encouraged to embrace challenges and pursue self-fulfillment.
• Designing courses, syllabuses, teaching materials for corporate training programs
• Designing courses, syllabuses, teaching materials in accordance with guidelines from the Division of Talent Training at CLN
• Designing and providing customized programs and consultations
(e.g. programs for celebrity students; themed courses for company senior executives)
• Participating in company meetings to develop, plan, and design teaching programs and activities
• Providing assistance in offline activities
(e.g. media exposure events; in-house consultancy; lectures and workshops)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Building good classroom interactions
- Conducting follow-up assessments on students’ learning outcomes
- Planning courses based on students’ needs.
• Teaching experience:
5 years or above in group teaching
Bachelor's / Master's degree or higher in Language, Education, English and American literature, IT MBA, Banking, Finance, Human Resources, Journalism, etc
• For foreign applicants, an Alien Permanent Resident Certificate (APRC) is a plus.
•Experiences in TESOL
•TOEIC (950 or above) or TOEFL (110 or above)
Other English certificates.
For more information about the job opening, please refer to the job descriptions on 104. https://www.104.com.tw/job/6tz36?jobsource=jolist_a_relevance