MYU Teacher Newsletter - Summer 2005
Wow, it's getting hot out there. Nothing beats the heat like reading a good newsletter! Er...I meant popping into air-conditioned shops every few minutes.
NEW FEATURESStudents/parents/schools now have the option to provide feedback about you if they have bought your contact info. If you've got a class through our site and are getting along well with the student, parent, or school, you could ask them to come back to the site and give you some positive feedback.
Not all profiles are created equal. We have teachers who get their contact information viewed weekly and others who have never been viewed.
Here are some profile stats for the 40 most popular teachers in our system:
- 32 (80%) have a maximum hourly rate of 1000 NT or less, and all eight (20%) that don't, offer a multiple-student discount
- 30 (75%) have a photo (this includes hidden photos)
- 36 (90%) are available on five or more days of the week (this doesn't mean that you have to be ready to commit to all five, it just means that being flexible helps)
- 38 (95%) offer to supply teaching material
- 40 (100%) have refreshed their profile within the last month
If you want to your profile to get viewed more often, you could try doing some of these things if you aren't already.
We're looking for a few good writers to author some articles for us. The topics are mostly related to English learning. Payment is per English word.
If you are interested, contact us.
Over and out.